The 6th Younger Staff Training (YST) takes place in Brussels between 6 and 9 December 2016.
The objectives are for younger staff to:
- learn about European developments in adult education and lifelong learning;
- understand advocacy work at European level;
- exchange information and knowledge about each others’ organisations and adult education backgrounds;
- learn about EAEA and other key civil society organisations.
The training methodology contains mixed methods:
- self-directed learning;
- study visits;
- discussions and working groups;
- meetings with representatives of European institutions;
Costs: 450 EUR/person. It includes a registration fee of 100 EUR, which participants are asked to pay by November 15.
If you’re interested in participating, please send your motivation letter to EAEA Membership and Events Officer Aleksandra Kozyra and complete the registration form below.
The deadline for registration is 15 November.